Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Victoria Victoria is offline

Default Data Validation combo box click - 2007

I am trying to create data validation with larger text and have followed the
instructions in here http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal14.html precisely
but it's not working. I'm working in Excel 2007. Is there something different
I need to do??

It appears to run a macro when I click on the cell but the validation list
doesn't appear. I am using a named range for my validation list but I can't
imagine that would help. I don't know where to start to debug it - I'm not
used to working with these sort of macros, ie I can't seem to 'step' into it
with F8. How can I debug it to see where it's falling over??

Is there anyone who can help replicate the instructions on this website for
Excel 2007?

Thank you!