Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bradly Bradly is offline

Default filtering two pieces of data

I have the following code which filters the cases for a particular case
manager from an office report and pastes the data on a separate sheet for the
case manager (case manager 141V for this example).

Sub Get141V()
'
' Get141V Macro
'

'
Sheets("Office").Activate
Dim FilterRange As Range
Dim CopyRange As Range
Set FilterRange = Range("B1:B1000") 'Header in row
Set CopyRange = Range("A1:M1000")
FilterRange.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="141V"
CopyRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("141V").Range("A3")
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Sheets("Office").Activate
Selection.AutoFilter
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C1"
Sheets("141V").Activate
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C1"
End Sub

The cases either start with an A or a B. With this code, all A and B cases
are pulled and listed together.

Is there any way to modify this code to where it would filter for the case
manager number AND all B cases only? What I would like to do is this:
instead of listing all A and B cases together, I want to just list the B
cases.

Thanks.