Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sali sali is offline

Default Equal list values.

"Darren" je napisao u poruci interesnoj

Thankyou Sali. Patience is the key. I broke my list into groups of 20,

"sali" wrote:

"Darren" je napisao u poruci
interesnoj
Is it possible to equally split the list into 2 columns so that the
number
totals (B) are the same (or as near as)?

be carefull [or patient] execution time is exponential on elements
number!!
i have tested on 20 elements, 1 second on my cpu

ok, it is cpu intensive, but depending on your cpu, maybe few minutes will
be ok for whole list in single-run, better put your comp to work [and have
coffee in the meantime], than you to work manualy aranging sublists!

just to notice, i've posted two subs, the second one forceing equal length
results lists, the first one is forced to have the best possible equal
sub-totals