Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JingleRock[_2_] JingleRock[_2_] is offline

Default Change color of row (Col A thru Col Q) based on text value in Col J

I am using David McRitchie's code for changing color of entire row
based on contents based on a specified cell text value:
'Target.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 36'.
This works fine; however, I only want to change color in the first 17
cells in each of the affected rows. How do I do this?
Also, I am confused: do I want the stmt 'Application.EnableEvents =
True' at the top of my coding in the 'Worksheet_Change' event coding
(occupies the Sheet1 Module)?