Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default Just a test

Dave Peterson wrote...
Verizon.net is my ISP, but they've stopped carrying newsgroups a while ago.. *I
connect directly to the MSServers to post here.

OK. Odd that your response to which I'm responding here carries the
tag

I think the main problem will be if MS sends out remove group command. *I don't
know if others servers will respect those requests.

Didn't work for microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions, that is, if
MSFT tried doing so when they replaced that newsgroup with
microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions.

I don't mind Google Groups because it provides a tree view of article-
response threads. MSFT's web format is much less usable, at least for
me.

Who knows? Maybe this'll breath new life into comp.apps.spreadsheets.
Doubt it, though.