Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Just a test

You would think that MS would have been more specific as to when they're
going to stop supporting these ngs (what time of day?)

How will we know when the "plug has been pulled" ? Will we just get a "can
not connect to server" message? Will we be able to connect to the server but
just won't be able to post?

Here's the url to the web interface for the ngs that I sometimes use:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities.../default.aspx?

Can you see any kind of announcement on that page that tells us the ngs are
about to close and provides a link to the new forums?

I'm beginning to think that MS can't do anything right.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Just testing to see if I can post to MS Servers.

--

Dave Peterson