David McRitchie

If you have a header such as 'Time in cell B1 and the
times in the rest of column B you could use the following formula
in a helper column to find cells with seconds divisible by 10..
E2: =NOT(MOD(SECOND(B1),10))

then use Filter, Auto Filter on the helper column. for True
---
HTH,

"btek" wrote in message ...
I have hours worth of second by second data and need to sort it, but I only
need to see every 10 seconds. Is there an easier way than just either
deleting hundreds of rows or selecting them (copy and paste)? I am sure you
could also write a macro, but I am too familiar with those either.
Thank you,