Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Help - Need a Macro/Popup to Find a Date in a Sheet.

Hi Kev,

Not sure that I understand correctly so lets try to confirm the spec for
what you require. Does the following describe what you require?

Steps:
1. User Clicks a command button that will then display an InputBox.
2. User enters a date in the InputBox.
3. System finds and selects the cell containing the date.
4. If the entered date is not found, what do you want the code to do?

If above is not correct then try to explain the steps you require using the
above format.

OssieMac

"Kev - Radio Man" wrote:

Hi,

I have a sheet with the date down in column A.
I made a macro up (thought I had) to find a date, click on the command
button, brings up a feild box to enter a date and then goto the date in
column A.
However it did not work.
I am using 2007 now so my dates go on and on now.

Is there any easy an dpresentable way to do this in code?

Thanks Kevin.