Rickettsjt

Thanks again , Jim It worked. Do I have to do anything else with changing
that file name .abc

TJ

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Might be a corrupt toolbar file. With Excel closed go to this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

and rename the file EXCEL.XLB to something else like Excel.abc and then see
if Excel will start.

--
Jim