Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Brown[_6_] Gary Brown[_6_] is offline

Default Newsgroups going bye-bye

I read the thread that Microsofot is discontinuing this newsgroup in favor of
a Forum
format. The thread said that the newsgroups are being used less and less
and the forums are being used more and more. So I went to the Microsoft
Forums.
I could only find one for Excel - 'Excel for Developers' Forum
[http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...quired&ppud=4].
I have 2 questions.
1) Is it true about June 1st being the drop-dead date for this newsgroup?
2) Does anyone know which Microsoft Forums they're talking about where we
Excel oriented people can hang out?

--
Gary Brown