Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Non existent code reference problem

Hi

As always post the code for comments.

Well, as the code run when the sheet is unprotected, I guess that your code
is trying to trying to change one or more cells in the protected sheet,
which it can not.

The solution is to unprotect the sheet by code, then change cells and
protect it again

sub MyMacro
Worksheets("Sheet1").unprotect Password:="JustMe"

'Your Code

Worksheets("Sheet1").Protect Password:="JustMe")
End Sun

Regards,
Per

"Isis" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a sheet that seems to get 'stuck' calling a block of non existent
code - it happens after I clear the sheet then click any of a number of
cells.

It has something to do with protection as it does not happen if I
unprotect
the sheet - obviously noone is going to be able to pinpoint this from a
short description !

How can I find the reference to the the non existent code block in my code
- I have done a 'find' within the code but I am not seeing it ?

Any other ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks