Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Isis[_2_] Isis[_2_] is offline

Default Non existent code reference problem

I have a sheet that seems to get 'stuck' calling a block of non existent
code - it happens after I clear the sheet then click any of a number of
cells.

It has something to do with protection as it does not happen if I unprotect
the sheet - obviously noone is going to be able to pinpoint this from a
short description !

How can I find the reference to the the non existent code block in my code
- I have done a 'find' within the code but I am not seeing it ?

Any other ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks