Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Berglund[_2_] Jim Berglund[_2_] is offline

Default Protection

I just built an applet and want others to be able to use it. Essentially,
when you press the RUN button, it automatically opens 3 files located on
the users' desktop, based upon the answers he provides in two input boxes,
reformats, manipulates the data, eliminates unwanted data and then presents
the data to the user in a form he can use.

I only want the user to be able to input the two data elements, and use the
RUN button - nothing else. I don't even want the applet to be re-saved with
the new data shown - although I'd like him to be able to copy the processed
data into another file.

Is this possible? How can I do this?

Jim Berglund