Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Exporting from Excel to Access DB

Mike wrote:
Try db.open not db.openrecordset
Set rs = db.Open("tbl_main_log", dbOpenTable)

Hello all. Wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction with my
issue.

[quoted text clipped - 52 lines]
ActiveWorkbook.Close True
Application.Quit

Mike, thanks for your response. I got it to work by changing the following
line from
Do While Len(Range("A" & r).Formula) 0 to
Do While Len(Range("A" & r).Cells.Value) 0

so now its only looking for any row with values vs an empty cell that
contained formulas