Dave Peterson

If you work with names, do yourself a favor and get a copy of Jan Karel
Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Mike wrote:

I have a workbook with about 35 or so tabs. What happened was that on the
first sheet, I named a cell "pe" and then copied that worsheet about 30
times or so. Each worksheet has a different set of data. The problem is
that each worksheet now has a cell named "pe". I only wanted the first
sheet to have a cell named "pe" since I have data being linked to it (cell
=pe, etc.) How can I remove the defined name on each worksheet without
having to manually do it? Maybe there is a macro or something.

Thanks
Mike

--

Dave Peterson