bj

try

=if(or(M1:M4999<"OK"),"NO","YES")

entered as an array formula (Control-Shift-Enter)

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

$M$1:$M$4999

if M1:M4999 all has "OK" the answer is yes

if M1:M4999 all has not got "OK" the answer is No

I'm sorry about the confusion the cell L1 is where I will put your formula.

Cheers.

"bj" wrote:

I may not understand what you want.

If I read the original message correctly, no Cell in M1 to M4999 can have
an "OK" for L1 to say "Yes". if Any Cell has an "OK" then L1 will say "No"

Do you want L1 to refer only to M1, L2 only to M2?

Do you also want it to say "NO" if any number shows in any of the cells

"Steved" wrote:

Hello bj from Steved

If a figure sat 12,975 appears instead off OK,I would like it to say No

Please excuse me for the misunderstanding.

As at the moment if their is a change with your formula nothing happens.

Thankyou.

"bj" wrote:

try
=if(countif($M$1:$M$4999,"OK")0,"NO","YES")

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

How do I have the below work, I want Yes to be displayed if
Column does not have OK in the M Column please.

=IF(COUNTIF($M$1:$M$4999,"<OK"), "YES","NO")

The above formula resides in Cell L1

Thankyou.