Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Custom Function for Pivot Table

I don't think Pivot tables work like that, but I could be wrong. Anyway, why
don't you do this outside of the Pivot Table. Create a helper column for
your weighted average and do the calculation there. Do a little research on
the Getpivotdata function:

Ryan---

"Stratuser" wrote:

Is it possible to attach a customized function to a field calculation in a
pivot table? For example, if instead of AVERAGE I want WTDAVG, I would write
a function for WTDAVG and it would show up as a choice in the available
functions?