Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SoilSaver SoilSaver is offline

Default Hide subsequent rows based on pull down list choice - macro

I can't figure out how to do the attachment. I don't see *New Reply*, just
Reply, and there is not option for attachments that I can see. Here is a
sample of what I am doing:

Cell A1 has pull down with High, Medium, Low or "blank" choices

If user chooses High or Medium, rows 2,3,4,5 need to unhide.
If user chooses Low or if the cell is blank, rows 2,3,4,5 need to hide.

I want this to work anytime a change is made. I need to repeat this
function for each of the 9 pull down lists.

Thanks!

"stanleydgromjr" wrote:

SoilSaver,

Please post your workbook/worksheet.

Click on *New Reply*, then scroll down and see Manage attachments.

--
stanleydgromjr
stanleydgromjr's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=503

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz