Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying a variable nuimber of rows

Just out of curiosity, what would be the problem in copying blank lines
along with your data lines (in the case when there were less than 10
completed lines)?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"FinMan@Sussex" wrote in message
I want to copy the most recent 10 rows (excluding the header row) from
worksheet A to worksheet B. My problem is how do I define a variable
number
of rows if there are fewer than 10 lines completed? I do not want to copy
any blank lines. I am fairly new to VBA and am struggling to work out the
code for this so any help will be gratefully appreciated. John