Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Macro help

Hi - I am totally useless at writing macros:

we have a db that uses hrs and not man months as data-
what i have to do is extract a spread sheet from the db which shows
different values in hours eg (shown as 160h) in any columns or rows.

what i would like is to apply a macro that removes the sign h and then
divide the number by 130 which gives me my result in man months - i.e 160 h =
1.2 for every single value of the spread sheet extraction

if any one can advise me ( or create one - if it easy !!) then that would be
fantastic

thanks