Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to programme this??

Thomas,

Will all of the players have linked laptops and be able to see the numbers
as drawn, or will this all be managed in a single workbook.

The basic solution seems simple, for example counting how many numbers match
in a line (assuming you have a list of drawn numbers somewhere), tow lines,
3 lines and so on, but how you capture the results and playing cards would
help.

--

HTH

Bob

"Thomasss" wrote in message
Hey everyone.

I need to make af program for our school, where we are going to play
bingo.
How do I get excel to do the following;

Lets say a player has the following numbers;
Line 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Line 2: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Line 3: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Then we play for 1 line, then 2 lines, and the full board. Then I want
excel
to tell med how many players, that have how many numbers, or just the one
with the most numbers. Example: if we draw number 1, 2 and 8, then I want
excel to tell med that there is a player that has 2 numbers in one line.
And
when we play for the full board, I want it to tell me when someone has
bingo,
all 15 numbers. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help i appriciatet.

Thomas