Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomasss Thomasss is offline

Default How to programme this??

Hey everyone.

I need to make af program for our school, where we are going to play bingo.
How do I get excel to do the following;

Lets say a player has the following numbers;
Line 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Line 2: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Line 3: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Then we play for 1 line, then 2 lines, and the full board. Then I want excel
to tell med how many players, that have how many numbers, or just the one
with the most numbers. Example: if we draw number 1, 2 and 8, then I want
excel to tell med that there is a player that has 2 numbers in one line. And
when we play for the full board, I want it to tell me when someone has bingo,
all 15 numbers. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help i appriciatet.

Thomas