Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default Excel 2003: Printing a worksheet and setting properties

Howdy all:

I have a worksheet that when I hit a button (wheter it's the default print
button or just a command button), I want it to go to a printer on my network
(that is not default printer), and have several options/properties set. For
example, it's a locked print (with name '123SI' and password '123'), in
color, bypass tray entry, standard tray as exit tray, and the paper type to
'Thick 1'.

I don't even have a clue where to start - I tried to record a macro as I
printed one day, and it seem to record anything useful. Any and all
suggestions are welcomed!