Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lina[_2_] Lina[_2_] is offline

Default Set color for chart serie in excel 2007/2010

The company has a set of color and they dont allow any other colors. I
have done some chart templates with the predifined colors. The problem
is that if a user adds more data to a chart that is allready done the
new serie will not use the color that is saved in the chart template,
it uses the built in colors instead. Do get the right colors you can
apply the chart template again but, if the user has made som settings
for the chart thoose will be overriden by the template. So instead I
would like to have a button "set company color" and that button should
go thru the series and set the color that is allowed by the company. I
would like it to work for all type of charts. I have it working for
bar, line and pie but what if the user has made a bar and a line, is
there a way to get this to work for all chart types or must I treat
each type of serie differently?