Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default I want to format lines in my footers

That's great, it's similar to what I get when I record it, but I have to be
able to concatenate strings in with it and I dont understand how the quotes
work.

Thanks

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote in
message ...
Sub RecordedMacro()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
"&""-,Italic""&20" & Chr(10) &
"&""Arial,Bold""&12Line1&""-,Regular""&11" & Chr(10) & "&22line2&11" &
Chr(10) & "&""Times New Roman,Bold""&8line3"
End Sub

"Michelle" wrote:

Hello, I need to have 3 lines in my footer, with different font formats
on
each line
so the top line is built from a string, and is Arial 12 Pt Bold
The next line is a different string and should be 22pt Calibli
And finally the last line is a third string and Times New Roman 8pt

The strings will be different lenths on different occasions but wil
always
be on seperate lines.

Does anyone know how to do this with code?

Thanks