Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pfa pfa is offline

Default Problem converting script from Excel 2003 to Ecel 2007

Hi,

The error was on this portion:

'- call analysis toolpak to select sample
Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLAM!sample",
ActiveSheet.Range("$A$11:$A$65536") _
, ActiveSheet.Range("$K$11:$K$310"), "R", vNumber, False

However, I found out by happenstance, reading through some really old posts
here that, by using the Convert function from the Office Menu, the code would
run properly (as long as I edited the file extension to add the "m" to the
end of it). This worked, so I am all set. Thanks for taking the time to
reply. I apporeciate it.

"broro183" wrote:

hi pfa,

Where is the code erroring out now?
Is it on the same line?

Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=200432

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz