Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Compu Geek Compu Geek is offline

Default Update Multiple Charts then Print to One PDF File

I have yearly data for multiple countries stored in an Access database. I
have an Excel chart template that I import the data into to view each
country's yearly data as needed.

I need a macro to import the data for multiple countries at one time, create
an updated chart for each country, and then print all the country charts into
one PDF file.

Currently, I have a worksheet in my Excel workbook that I use to type which
ever countries I want to view in separate charts based off of the template
chart.