Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell context menu in XL2007

Madiya,

Can you post the COM addin code, just the necessary implementation code and
the menu code?

--

HTH

Bob

"Madiya" wrote in message
On May 4, 12:07 pm, "ozgrid.com" wrote:
See this page for example codehttp://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/right-click.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawleywww.ozgrid.com"Madiya" wrote in message

As I understand from various postings in this forum, we can not create
any custom toolbars or icons in xl2007.
But Is it possible to add custom icon to run a macro in cell context
menu (cell right click menu) by a add-in in VB6?
If yes pl point me to a sample code if available.

I am trying to make com addin in vb6 with help of example on Chip's
site and need to provide a button in rightclick menu to users for
accessing the code.

Regards,
Madiya- Hide quoted text -

Well, Thanks.
I know this part of code.
I requested sample code for use in com add-in.
I have tried saveral combinations but com add-in is not creating the
custom button in the cell right click menu.
However, all the functions in the same add-in as provided by chip
works fine.

Regards,
Madiya