Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB to delete columns except these...

Can you describe what you mean by "columns...not named"? Do you mean
"Defined Names"? Or perhaps header text (in Row 1 I presume)? Or did you use
the word "named" in a general context meaning those text strings as cell
values in some particular (unspecified) column? Or something else entirely?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"AndrewB" wrote in message
Hello,

I have an Excel worksheet called "Sheet1" and I am looking for a way to
automatically delete all columns in Sheet1 that are not named "Test1" and
Test2". Can someone assist?
--
AndrewB.