Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot search forum

"Liz" wrote:
No results are showing anytime I try to search
this forum with the most basic word....I never
had problems before....anyone else having
problems with querying the forum today?

Common complaint among users of the MS Discussion Groups web interface. Its
search feature is unpredictable, at best. Consider yourself lucky not to
have encountered any problem before.

No "perfect" alternative. Google Groups works best; but it has its share of
problems.

Success with a news reader that connects directly to the MSnews server or
other archive of MS newsgroups depends on the reliability and features of the
news reader/server.