Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BillP BillP is offline

Default Change fill color of cell

Hello,
Excel 2k on Vista 64 bit.
I have a range of cells (b2:bn2) in a row that are answers to a quiz. In the
same cells below are the answers with a different quiz participant in each
row. I would like to change the background of the cells that do not match
the answers in b2:bn2. I have used conditional formatting and accomplished
this task, however, I would also like to total the wrong answers in column
"bo" for every row. I have found a bit of programming on line but it doesn't
work with conditional formatting. It does work when I format the cells by
hand. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input.
Bill