Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Porting a macro to 500 users

If it were me, I'd probably distribute it as an add-in. Can your IT group
distribute it to all of them with LanDesk or something similar? I've only
distributed a couple of add-ins to individuals, not a group, so I'm not sure
I'm the best to answer this. I'm sure others will weigh in on your question.
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt

"Bishop" wrote:

I have written a macro that I need to give to 500+ other end users in my
company. The code would have to go in their Personal.xls workbook so they
could run it for any Excel file they open. What's the best way to do this?