Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bern Notice[_2_] Bern Notice[_2_] is offline

Default Setting up a macro that can be ran from any excel file.

I built a macro that I want to be able to run from any excel file I open. I
think you have to save it in a "personal" workbook that is hidden, but I'm
having troubles setting it up and editing it in a personal workbook. I get a
message telling me to use the unhide command, but not sure where to find this.

How do you create a macro to be used globally?