Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JingleRock[_2_] JingleRock[_2_] is offline

Default Case Method & Range Object Problem

Joel,

I have 8 unique sets of statements that need to be executed; the key
is specifying each of the Cases so that each is selected to be True
ONLY when the appropriate set of rating info is being processed.

I tested the following code as my POSSIBILITY #1:

Case Left(rTEST.Cells(iBB_DATA_Row, 1), 4) = "#N/A"

When stepping-thru my Code, this Case would be selected when the data
cell was equal to a "good" value, like "AAA", but when the data cell
was equal to "#N/A", this Case would NOT be selected. This is
backwards from what I would expect.
Over and out.