Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Blue Max Blue Max is offline

Default Hiding graphics elements?

How can we hide pre-selected groups of graphics elements with the touch of a
cell or control?

We have two distinct groups of rectangles with gradient fills. Depending on
the state (true/false) of a control, we want one or the other group of
rectangles to be hidden while the other is displayed. Can anyone give us
some direction on how we might accomplish this? Unlike controls, we don't
see where rectangles have a property for visibility or for hiding the
object.