Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maver1ck666 Maver1ck666 is offline

Default Check to see if subtotal is expanded

I've had a quick search and couldn't seem to find anything on this so
hopefully you can help :)

I have a spreadsheet with a number of subtotals with a second tier. I also
have a button to add a new sub task to a tier 1 group. For example:

Task A
Sub Task a.1 value
Sub Task a.2 value

Task B
Sub Task b.1 value
Sub Task b.2 value
Sub Task b.3 value
Sub Task b.4 value

Task C
Sub Task c.1 value

The command button provides a usercontrol which displays the tier 1 tasks
with a blank text box to add a new item. What I need is for some code to
check that the tier 1 task isn't collapsed before it inserts a line and if it
is, to expand it.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks all!

Mav