Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PY & Associates[_2_] PY & Associates[_2_] is offline

Default Compare two lists and get differences

On Apr 29, 10:17*am, Chechu wrote:
Hi, I have two files: FileOrigin and FileDest. I execute a Macro in
FileDest, and select the FileOrign with
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show.

1) FileDest as a unique ID in sheet “Track”, cell AQ7. This is text
and numeric (example IFS-gs21e3). Also has a list of Providers in
range C84:C133. (text and numeric). These can contain duplicates.

2) FileOrigin has transactions detail. Sheet “Cost” Column D has the
IDs. Column G has the Providers. IDs are duplicated, Providers are
duplicated.

In FileDest, I need to get a list of Providers listed in FileOrigin
but not in FileDest, for the FileDest Cell AQ7 ID.
Output desired is in a new sheet called “missed” (delete if exists)

Can somebody help me?? Please let me know if I need to clarify.

Thanks,
Cecilia

I imagine the unique ID in AQ7 is tagged to one unique provider.
How do we get a "list" of providers from one AQ7 then please?