Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Selecting a cell according to the cell value

Try the below

Cells.Find(What:=Range("A1").Value, After:=Range("A1"), _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext).Activate

PS: Try recording a macro and edit to suit...

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Harn88" wrote:

Hello All VB expert

Need help with a Macro.

I would like to be able to select a cell according to a variable in a cell.
For example: Cell A1 31/04/2010.

Cell A3 = 31/05/2010
Cell A4 = 30/06/2010
Cell A5 = 31/07/2010
Cell A6 = 31/04/2010

In this case when I run the Marco, it will select Cell A6 because it is the
same value to Cell A1.

And if now Cell A1 = 31/05/2010, it will select Cell A3 because it is the
same value to Cell A1

If you need more information or my explanation is not clear please let me
know.

Thank you very much for your help.

Harn