Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Copacetic Copacetic is offline

Default "Move to bottom of range"

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:01:57 -0700 (PDT), Per Jessen
wrote:

Selecting objects before manipulating them should not be the issue...
Using Select is just slowing down things.

Maybe a typo in an object reference ?

To help you further, let me know which line is highlighted when you
click Debug. Or you can mail me a sample workbook if you want me to
have a look at it.

If you are high bandwidth, there is one stripped, and one with some
image files... The rest is the same. It has hard codings to the root of
the C: drive.

The DVD logos are "buttons" for bringing up the DVD cover art.

The actor button, and the "main lookup" button should be obvious (the
"Actors" banner, and simply pressing enter after entering the movie
number from the "listing" sheet. The Actors and director will not look
up until the retrieval macros grab the files. Then they should work as
well. The issue however is with the conversion code, and the previously
discussed and worked on sub (bookmorpher).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gkqiym...D_DB_Small.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n0z1mz...DVD_DB_Big.rar