Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aileen aileen is offline

Default Change cell font color when cell is clicked

I'm trying to find code that will change the font color or interior color in
a cell when the cell is clicked once. Then when the color changes I need to
recalculate a formula from a different cell in the same row based on which
cell was chosen and had the color change.

I was trying the following code as a start but I am getting an "End If
without a Block If" error.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("L2:M500")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 5

Any help is greatly appreciated.