Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
boggimedes[_2_] boggimedes[_2_] is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

I am surprised as well, though I suppose it is probably much less common
that people use sheets where they open and close userforms. Plus I had
a really hard time figuring out it was a userform issue. I thought it
just crashed randomly at first. Then I realized it was any time I
saved (or it autosaved). Still was some time before I noticed the
pattern. Anyway, DO have a solution, though its not the best one.

Office 2010 beta is out, and it resolves the issue. Just proves once
and for all that it is nothing to do with how we coded. Must be
something in the way 2007 handles userforms that they changed in the new
version. Doubtful that MS will try to fix it in 07 now that 10is on the
horizon. Looks like we'll all just have to upgrade.... again.

Hey, at least its fixed somehow! :-) I'll keep myself on the
notification list for this forum just in case someone else smarter than
I finds a solution.

--
boggimedes
boggimedes's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1798