Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Copacetic Copacetic is offline

Default "Move to bottom of range"

The errors have to do with making calls to unselected objects... I
think.

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:18:36 -0700 (PDT), Per Jessen
wrote:

Two things;

Use F8 to step through the code.

When you get the error message, click debug and see which line is
highligted in yellow.

Hopes this helps.
Per

On 22 Apr., 05:12, Copacetic
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:45:42 -0700 (PDT), Per Jessen

wrote:
Give this a go (not tested)

* I keep getting "subscript out of range" exceptions.

* It did with mine as well, so it isn't anything you did.

*When the screen comes back up (you shut it off) the top header rows are
still in place as are the ID columns, so it is pretty early on. *It does
do the save-as because I get prompted on the overwrite, and it does open
it back up after I close it.

* Is there a way to step through a script one line at a time?