Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Khan[_2_] Khan[_2_] is offline

Default Loop in Excel

In the Column "A" I have 10 Names and In the Column "B" I have
1,2,3........10 (as below) in Excel sheet. I want that every week Last
Name (Ebie) should come at the place of number one (Paul) In the
column A and rest of the all names should go down respectively. Every
week Bottom Name should Come at the place of Top Name. The Column B
will remain the same but name should be change every week
automatically last at the place of first and first at the place of
second and so on. How I can do it in Excell Programming.

Column A Column B

Paul 1
Mick 2
Terry 3