Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Adding to the cell value with a macro

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1) = ActiveCell.Offset(0 -1).Value + 1
End Sub

"S.S." wrote in message
I would like to select a cell with a product code (let's say cell B6
contains
Part #ABC). I would like to activate that cell, click on a button to run
macro to change the quantity (lets say quantitiy is in cell A6.) If A6 is
currently 0, a click would change it to 1. if it is 2, a click would
change
it to 3. On a sheet with many product numbers, the macro would start at
the
active cell, jumpone column to the left, and "1" and return to the cell to
the right. I know this is possible, but can not seem to get there. Thanks
in
advance for your help