Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
boggimedes boggimedes is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

I have been having this issue on a few of my sheets. I only just
recently found the forum because previously I only noticed the crash
when I attempted to save. Once I realized it was attached to the
userform I changed my search string and came up with this.

I am having this same issue. As far as I have been able to test not
"unloading" doesn't resolve anything. It will still crash. I am
running windows 7. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

--
boggimedes
boggimedes's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1798

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz