Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Protection Macro Causes All Workbooks to Be Locked

Did you try searching for the for your post and the answer you were given.
If you can't find it give some more details and I will try to find it for
you. If between us we still can't find it, I'll suggest some possible
reasons your all your workbooks are locked. But as there are a number of
reasons much better to find the one you already know will is relevant for
your situation.

Regards,
Peter T

"JG" wrote in message
I've posted this before, just forgot the answer...sorry.

One of our programmers created a macro to prevent insert option, save as
option etc. for a specific workbook.

The macro has, however, now infected all workbooks. Even if you create a
brand new workbook, all of these options are grayed out.

I know there is a reset code. Could someone share it with me. Thanks.