Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default Auto Fill Cells

Thanks Ryan - The links look "hopeful" :)

The data is being entered in by the front desk nurse - however - it's the
first time using a computer so there isn't anything to pull from yet. It's a
work in progress.

"ryguy7272" wrote:

Sounds nice. Where is the data coming from? Take a look at these links for
some ideas of how you can go about doing this:

http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...tml#IndexMatch

http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...ml#IndexMatch4

--
Ryan---

"Bonnie" wrote:

I am building an inpatient log for a nursing home. I need to auto fill the
patient's name and address from their ID #

Example in column C (ID#) 255 - would automatically fill in Column D (last
name), Column E(first name), Column F(middle initial), and Column G(address)

At this point - all of the cells are blank.