Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ludo Ludo is offline

Default Change to different active printers on different PC's

On 22 apr, 17:42, "Jim Cone" wrote:
An alternative is to allow the user to specify the printer...
* *Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon *USA

<SNIP

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the proposals.
Just because i don't want to change manual that i would like to do it
full automaticly.
By changing the search criteria a found something that i can use.
see:
http://groups.google.be/group/micros...77945c c740c1

Works great.
Now still need to test in reality.
I hope only that, when changing to another active printer and a slow
network, that the page is printed on the right printer and not to the
previous one due to the slow network connection.

By this, following question:
Is it possible to read the printer status before printing start?

for example:
I change the active printer from printer A to Printer B
I read the 'ready' status from printer B until this one is ready.
When printer B is ready, then print.

any answer welcome.

Best regards,
Ludo