Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sali sali is offline

Default Unexplained change in variable

"David" je napisao u poruci interesnoj

AB's suggestion for the Dim statement fixed the problem. I still do not
know
why with as many variables as there are and none, other than these 2
having
been DIM'ed that it was necessary?

If anyone has some insight, I would like to know.

trying to code anything longer than two-liner without 'option explicit'
which forces every variable to be 'dim-as-type' is madness

otherwise, it is unlikely that you have found some excel vba bug, it is most
possible to be some miss-type

reducing and isolating code as long as the effect happens is one of the
methods

if you don't want to post the whole code, maybe to post just 'find' from
cmd, containing lines with those variables?