Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Unexplained change in variable

Hi Again,

"passing your variable (TotalValue) ByRef and not ByVal" this is not
happening anywhere. The code is very linear with out any calls or passes.

Neither variable is Dimentioned, there are no Dim statements.

Thanks,

--
David

"ker_01" wrote:

"AB" wrote:

From the top of my head the first reason that would come to my mind is
that somewhere in your code you're passing your variable (TotalValue)
ByRef and not ByVal and that makes the two variables being pretty much
one variable (when one changes, so does the other.

That would make sense...